Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the wish list for porting projects HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nexus6 View Post
    Been seriously digging the Sacred:Gold beta test - just wish the day was 50+ hours long so I could push my Vampiress up the levels faster. Which brings me to the real point of this post - what are the chances of seeing "Sacred 2" getting added to the list of future ports? Is this a case of getting all my friends hooked on Sacred:Gold and buying lots of copies?
    All indicators point to that. It is in the realm of reason that if Sacred: Gold sells well for LGP, they'll be able to talk more about porting Sacred 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
      All indicators point to that. It is in the realm of reason that if Sacred: Gold sells well for LGP, they'll be able to talk more about porting Sacred 2.
      /me is keeping his mouth CLAMPED SHUT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nexus6 View Post
        Been seriously digging the Sacred:Gold beta test - just wish the day was 50+ hours long so I could push my Vampiress up the levels faster. Which brings me to the real point of this post - what are the chances of seeing "Sacred 2" getting added to the list of future ports? Is this a case of getting all my friends hooked on Sacred:Gold and buying lots of copies?
        Heh... This brings back to mind my remark about "not judging how good a game was based off of Windows sales..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
          Heh... This brings back to mind my remark about "not judging how good a game was based off of Windows sales..."
          btw, when is jets n guns gonna be ready for retail??

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
            btw, when is jets n guns gonna be ready for retail??
            "Release Date expected to be 01 December 2008" from the LGP site.

Comment

Thanks! You're being supportive!

Comment

/you discloses nothing and says a lot...

Comment

• Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
                  Thanks! You're being supportive!
                  Can't say much about any of it. Under NDA. Will confirm that it might be a good idea to consider things in proper perspective. Can't say more.

Comment

• Hhehehe, i got another reply from another former intracorp employee about the witchaven ip. He said that his suggestion was to ask a game attorney to find out. I think that's the most coherent reply i have had so far from my inquires. A game attorney would have a definite answer. Problem is, these guys usually charge per minute of their time, right? Anyone here know or have a friend attorney they can spare?

Comment

• Another tidbit of info. Intracorp's last known address was 501 Brickel Key Drive, Miami. If someone lives around that area, could they drive around that address, and check? Probably the current offices have somewhere a cabinet with a bunch of papers labeled "Intracorp chapter 7 IP: Deed of ownership".

Comment

Working...
                      X