Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the wish list for porting projects HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alihan1988 View Post
    I would ask people to keep this honest. This is not a blind wish list for everything and anything, it is a request for suggestions of things that someone, myself or others, can reasonably obtain the rights to produce a port for Linux. If you are in a production studio AAA or their publishers to make it possible, say so when you ask it otherwise put the pie in the sky aspirations elsewhere, please.
    Hmm, if i remember correctly, the title of the thread is Put the wish list for porting projects HERE.... Besides, if you have read the thread pages, you will see that there are very realistic leads that are being looked into, and several key people have been contacted and some have given the go ahead. So were not just pulling names out of our collective rear ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
      Hmm, if i remember correctly, the title of the thread is Put the wish list for porting projects HERE....
      Now, now... The poor poster there meant well.. There's been some silly requests put up- and they've been shot down hard and in spectacular flames in some cases. Their concerns, while well founded, probably would have been allayed with reading the thread from the beginning- which, I'll admit, is a bit painful considering the length and popularity of this little side project of ours.

Comment

• RTFT... Read the F(ine) Forum Topic :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
          Now, now... The poor poster there meant well.. There's been some silly requests put up- and they've been shot down hard and in spectacular flames in some cases. Their concerns, while well founded, probably would have been allayed with reading the thread from the beginning- which, I'll admit, is a bit painful considering the length and popularity of this little side project of ours.
          Yea I know, i didnt mean to sound rude or defensive, and yes, I agree with the poster, were on the same page here. I know there will be a good outcome of this thread, be positive.

BTW Svartalf, were you able to follow up on any of the game leads?

Comment

Unfortunately, no. I'm trying to put the wraps on Bandits (I've got sound partly sorted out (finally- at least the music plays and the cutscenes work like they're supposed to now...) - but the sound effects don't play within OpenAL-Soft and the sound resource queue, only as direct plays, which causes other issues...sigh...), had to deal with a death in my GF's family, and some issues with another business venture I'm working on. Been a bit swamped for the last week and a half. I'll check into here shortly.

Comment

• MDK on Linux would be cool... - best with red blood

Comment

Come on, xav1r. Svartalf is only one person. He can't do your bidding all the time. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
                  Come on, xav1r. Svartalf is only one person. He can't do your bidding all the time. lol
                  Yea, i know. And im sorry to hear about your GF's loss, Svartalf. Im just so eager to get these leads turned into a reality. Maybe you can help out a little, nintendowarrior?

Comment

Yea, i know. And im sorry to hear about your GF's loss, Svartalf. Im just so eager to get these leads turned into a reality. Maybe you can help out a little, nintendowarrior?
                    To be serious for a moment, there was a time when I thought I could do a little bit of code work, but I've got too many things on my plate though probably not to Svartalf's level.

Now that that excuse is out of the way... I think I can help out by reminding you that Svartalf needs time and lots of hands to do your bidding. lol

Comment

• Been seriously digging the Sacred:Gold beta test - just wish the day was 50+ hours long so I could push my Vampiress up the levels faster. Which brings me to the real point of this post - what are the chances of seeing "Sacred 2" getting added to the list of future ports? Is this a case of getting all my friends hooked on Sacred:Gold and buying lots of copies?

Comment

Working...
                      X