Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the wish list for porting projects HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not so surprising, several companies do that for various reasons. Is there a sequel in the pipeline? Or some other derivative of the game?

Comment

• Actually there was a sequel to it. Apparently it was originally released in 2004 and quickly followed by the sequel in 2005, at least, according to this wikipedia entry

Comment

• Ubi also released Far Cry, Prince of Persia:Sands of Time, and Rayman Raving Rabids free as well. They do how ever have some in game advertising such as Billboards or posters for Brand XXX product. Doesn't really detract from the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobbieAB View Post
          It's not so surprising, several companies do that for various reasons. Is there a sequel in the pipeline? Or some other derivative of the game?
          A movie, in this case...

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
            Ubi also released Far Cry, Prince of Persia:Sands of Time, and Rayman Raving Rabids free as well. They do how ever have some in game advertising such as Billboards or posters for Brand XXX product. Doesn't really detract from the game.
            Yes, but that one is (or was) very different. They released those games, only in a few territories, the USA and Europe i think, you had to create an account and login with it to play, it had many ads,you had to download them strictly from ubisoft, and it's not available anymore. This is the original game that was included in the retail discs that theyre releasing, no registration required, and it's available at many mirror download locations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thetargos View Post
              Actually there was a sequel to it. Apparently it was originally released in 2004 and quickly followed by the sequel in 2005, at least, according to this wikipedia entry
              Yes, there was a sequel, the tie that binds i think it was called, that one is not free AFAIK.

Comment

• Hey... what about Sony's MMOFPS that came out a few years ago... what was it called...

Comment

• The agency?

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
                    Yes, but that one is (or was) very different. They released those games, only in a few territories, the USA and Europe i think, you had to create an account and login with it to play, it had many ads,you had to download them strictly from ubisoft, and it's not available anymore. This is the original game that was included in the retail discs that theyre releasing, no registration required, and it's available at many mirror download locations.

Really? I played through them both offline and didn't notice any ads to tell you the truth and they are still available on fileplanet. It's been a while though, I could be wrong.

Comment

• yeah. sony online...
                      Planetfall or Planetside I think it was called.

However given it's by Sony, they probably won't be interested unless it's under lock, key, chained, boxed, and underwater with copy protection.

Comment

Working...
                      X