• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Updates?

Comment

• Originally posted by dopehouse View Post
      Any Updates?
      Yes, we are now reasonably certain that Steam for Linux will not be released in late 2008, but we remain prepared to be surprised by upcoming news.

Comment

• rather a shame as a steam client could have changed the linux landscape significantly.

Comment

• God help us this never happens... or did you never learn why you should not invite vampires into your home? :P

Comment

• never meet a vampire in my life, Could you show me one? j/k

i think that if steam came to linux it would make linux a better gaming platform than windollar$

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
              God help us this never happens... or did you never learn why you should not invite vampires into your home? :P
              hey! vampires are people too!

kinda...

Comment

• Did you guys notice, that valve is searching for an Senior Programer with Linux experience again?

Comment

• Originally posted by dopehouse View Post
                  Did you guys notice, that valve is searching for an Senior Programer with Linux experience again?

http://www.valvesoftware.com/job-SenProgrammer.html
                  don't get your hopes up on that one - it's probably for server side stuff (the linux component).

Comment

• Originally posted by mirv View Post
                    don't get your hopes up on that one - it's probably for server side stuff (the linux component).
                    I don't hope so

Comment

• Its most certainly for linux dedicated server. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

Working...
                      X