This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Hmmm, 2 Duke Nukem video's in the span of when UT3 for linux was supposed to be out. I think Duke is gonna beat UT3 for linux on a release date. I guess pigs do fly.
    Well.. Not pigs, pig cops, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      Hmmm, 2 Duke Nukem video's in the span of when UT3 for linux was supposed to be out. I think Duke is gonna beat UT3 for linux on a release date. I guess pigs do fly.
      Not just footage Jason "Jace" Hall actually got hands on time with it!
      Last edited by Aradreth; 07 June 2008, 04:09 PM. Reason: remembered the guy's name

Comment

Care to share a link?

Comment

I really hope my thread on their forums will live: [img=http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/ebfmmkk/screenshot1.png]

Comment

Originally posted by Thetargos View Post
            Care to share a link?
            Read about it here and the video is here apparently. I've not watched it as it would not play under gnash.

Comment

Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
              Read about it here and the video is here apparently. I've not watched it as it would not play under gnash.
              Thamks. I watched it and looks interesting and intriguing. indeed.

Comment

I would absolutely pee my pants if they announced it was for linux as well (and actually release it).

Comment

"It's time to kick ass and chewbubblegun (in linux), and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

I think UT3 client could came around second week of July 2008, maybe first.

Comment

Originally posted by marakaid View Post
                      I think UT3 client could came around second week of July 2008, maybe first.

At this point in time I would have to say it's dead. Should have heard at least something by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X