Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cube2-Forked Red Eclipse 1.5 Sees Huge Update

Phoronix: Cube2-Forked Red Eclipse 1.5 Sees Huge Update

Version 1.5 of the open-source, cross-platform Red Eclipse first person shooter was released this weekend. Red Eclipse, which in turn is based on the Cube Engien 2, has seen some significant updates with this being the first major update in about two years...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great

This is great news
    I like this game and it works perfectly on my laptop.
    I just wish they would provide a .deb installer

Comment

I'll take a look at this. I also keep track of the Warsow and Tesseract and other open source games.

It is too bad that Tesseract doesn't seem to get much development lately. It is the game behind the Cube 2 developer.

Comment

Michael

Can you add rel="nofollow" to hyperlinks submitted in comments?

This will reduce effectiveness of spam since their spam will not contribute to search engine ranking.

Also, can you prevent users with less than 10 posts from including hyperlinks in their comments?

Comment

Originally posted by AshishSharma100
          Guys,

I really want to recommended you if you are looking for programming language such as LINUX, RHCE, RHCSA and more. then Grras is perfect place for all of you. They are providing teaching in both ON-LINE and OFF-LINE mode.
          For more info please visit here :- http://rhceinjaipur.com/
          Talking about spam, here is a video

Comment

Working...
          X