Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xonotic-Forked ChaosEsqueAnthology Sees New Release

Phoronix: Xonotic-Forked ChaosEsqueAnthology Sees New Release

ChaosEsqueAnthology is an open-source first person shooter game I hadn't heard about until a Phoronix reader contacted me this week to talk about the new release. ChaosEsqueAnthology is a fork of Xonotic (in turn forked from Nexuiuz) with an interesting spin on the game...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Why do you even post this? It's likely filled with lots of illegal art.

Comment

Originally posted by Calinou View Post
      Why do you even post this? It's likely filled with lots of illegal art.
      Why would it be filled with unlicensed artwork? FOSS developers can't make slick artwork themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by r_a_trip View Post
        Why would it be filled with unlicensed artwork? FOSS developers can't make slick artwork themselves?
        as a matter of fact, they can't. Or they're hiding it very good.

Comment

There is no such thing as "AK-47", only AK.

Comment

When did the .44 Magnum become a NATO weapon ? AFAIK the .44 Magnum user base is mostly cranky individuals, not organized military forces.

(mine is a Ruger Redhawk with 5.5" barrel)
            Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
              There is no such thing as "AK-47", only AK.
              Ehh what? It's most iconic assault rifle, or do you mean there's no ak-47 in the game.

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
              When did the .44 Magnum become a NATO weapon ? AFAIK the .44 Magnum user base is mostly cranky individuals, not organized military forces.

(mine is a Ruger Redhawk with 5.5" barrel)
              Yeah, I think side arms are/were all .45 acp:s.

Comment

Originally posted by tuke81 View Post
                Ehh what? It's most iconic assault rifle, or do you mean there's no ak-47 in the game.
                How about citing Kalashnikov himself and not dumbopedia. The most iconic assault rifle, yet nobody calls it right. Also check Russian page how its called and point me to "-47" in the name.
                I repeat, there is no such thing as "AK-47". This is like calling "M16" - "M16-62".
                There is AK, AKS, AKSU; AKM, AKMS, AKMSU; AK-74, AKS-74, AKS-74U.
                Last edited by brosis; 13 March 2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
                  How about citing Kalashnikov himself and not dumbopedia. The most iconic assault rifle, yet nobody calls it right. Also check Russian page how its called and point me to "-47" in the name.
                  I repeat, there is no such thing as "AK-47". This is like calling "M16" - "M16-62".
                  There is AK, AKS, AKSU; AKM, AKMS, AKMSU; AK-74, AKS-74, AKS-74U.
                  Yeah but Americans call it "AK-47" because you know, 'Merica. We're always right.

Comment

Reminder: "ChaosEsque Team", the lone developer of this project, is notorious stalker and troll MikeeUSA.

Comment

Working...
                    X