X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
    Ah ok that's not so bad then.

I wonder if maybe it performs better on linux. Considering Tux is the "main character" in the game, it gets me to think that Windows is probably a pretty minor focus.
    We support windows like any other platform. In fact one of our main dev uses almost exclusivly windows to work on SuperTuxKart.

The goal is to have a game that will work on the most commons OS available to the general public.

Originally posted by My8th View Post
    Would it be much work to play this with AOSP?
    This would require to port Antarctica (our engine) to android. That would be a significant amount of work and there might be some performances issues since new tracks are much more complex and detailed.

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
      But is it fun?
      I tried an older release. The game was just no fun. It felt undynamic, "stiff".
      In the past few years I remember at least 2 major gameplay physics changes. Currently it feels like the best kart racing game ever! (note: the dynamic & kart speed is tied to the selected skill level, for best results play on expert)

I can't wait for the net play, it's so hard to get anybody to play splitscreen, and if they do most of my friends don't have any skill for racing games and I end up passing them 2-3 times during the race :-P.

Comment

Working...
      X