Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company of Heroes 2 Might Be Coming Out For Linux

Phoronix: Company of Heroes 2 Might Be Coming Out For Linux

While last year developers on the Company of Heroes 2 game said a Linux port was unlikely, recent Steam activity indicates that a Linux port is likely in the works...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It's on my wish list, but i'm trying to stick to linux frindly games so this might make it a sale for me.

Comment

The mechanics rock, but the setting puts me off. Give us another Dawn of War dammit! Warhammer 40k > WW2

Comment

Bought the main game before switching to Linux, would be really nice to play it again and try out the new addon.
        Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
        The mechanics rock, but the setting puts me off. Give us another Dawn of War dammit! Warhammer 40k > WW2
        That would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
          I would be happy if they made an expansion with another story.

Comment

I actually already own it on Windows, but haven't played it all that much because booting into Windows is a nuisance and I have other games vying for my attention on Linux. I would definitely play it a lot more and buy the expansions if a Linux port happened.

Comment

Working...
            X