The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Is Coming To SteamOS, Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curaga View Post
    If voiced user support were a reliable indicator, makeplaylive would have worked out.
    Never heard of it.

I vote with my wallet and help force a decision. So until there is a client, I speak up, offering my intent to buy linux and offering verbal support. It's pretty simple, really. It's how the rest of the world works.

I'm still waiting for Baldur's Gate EE, Sanctum II (not really, gave up caring), and Wasteland 2 (still early days). Until then, no money for you!
    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post
      I'm still waiting for Baldur's Gate EE
      Why the hell would you even give a shit about that? Just buy the old games from gog and mod them to your heart's content. If you're going to sperg about native clients, use GemRB; but whatever you do don't give that jackass Trent Oster any money.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
        Why the hell would you even give a shit about that? Just buy the old games from gog and mod them to your heart's content. If you're going to sperg about native clients, use GemRB; but whatever you do don't give that jackass Trent Oster any money.
        I already do, and have been.
        Hi

Comment

Well, the game is out but not Linux version to be seen.

Comment

> Another year later
            > TFW still no info whatsoever

Comment

But according to the newsletters they produce addon campaign after addon campaign. :/ Would rather love to see a decent(!) port.
              Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Working...
              X