Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheOnlyJoey
    replied
    Tesseract is a really cool graphical showcase, their use of real time global illumination is insane (I don't know any 'current gen' AAA engines or titles that do this, since most bake evertyhing).
    I personally adres Tesseract as a engine showcase with great potential, instead of a game (which was/is not the main focus for them as far as i know)

Leave a comment:

• ssvb
    replied
    I'm more interested to know if there are any good (or just any) open source OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible games for linux.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Originally posted by dungeon View Post
    Great it is working for you , tried yesterday tesseract but radeon segfaults somewhere at loading maps .
    Starts after disabling Global Illumination But after a few second radeon usual thing .

Code:
    LLVM ERROR: ran out of registers during register allocation
    That means driver is in joke state .

Leave a comment:

• acrazyplayer
    replied
    The screenshots remind me of F.E.A.R Combat, might give this a try. The problem I mostly have with these types of games is there is either no one to play against, or everyone in the server will annihilate me. Still fun to play though.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Great it is working for you , tried yesterday tesseract but radeon segfaults somewhere at loading maps .

Leave a comment:

• Tesseract Is Looking Okay For A Small, Open-Source Game

Phoronix: Tesseract Is Looking Okay For A Small, Open-Source Game

Yesterday marked the first release of Tesseract, the open-source game forked from the Cube 2: Sauerbraten code-base two years ago and since then has just been worked on by a handful of open-source developers. After trying out this inaugural Tesseract version, it's quite a nice small game with decent OpenGL visual capabilities and okay textures with its in-game assets being comparable roughly to Xonotic or Unvanquished...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X