Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lano1106
    replied
    Here is a 6 Mbps 1080P with libx264 veryfast preset having a webcam overlay + audio commentary with glcs v0.6.1:

Leave a comment:

• pandev92
    replied
    Originally posted by TAXI View Post
    Then stop complaining. Either you want it or not. If you're to lazy to spend 30 seconds for a feature request you clearly don't want it. The devs can't read your mind...

So freeware but not free software. You missunderstood what Linux is about, switch back to Windows.

Android is Linux and is full of closed software , you confuse a kernel with a gnu philosophy.
    Yes , devs can't read my mind , but must need to say , that every programm for do a gamplay, can record the audio of the game, the microphone and the video, and most can record the webcam too. If they live on the moon, is not my problem, I can continue to play on windows.

Leave a comment:

• V10lator
    replied
    Originally posted by pandev92 View Post
    I won't do a feature request for a basic task like this.
    Then stop complaining. Either you want it or not. If you're to lazy to spend 30 seconds for a feature request you clearly don't want it. The devs can't read your mind...
    I won't code, If I will do a programm in linux, this will have an EULA license.
    Nope, the EULA license mean simply that if I need to code a programm for a basics need today, you can use, but you can't modify it and you can't rehuse my work. So easy to understand.
    So freeware but not free software. You missunderstood what Linux is about, switch back to Windows.

Leave a comment:

• pandev92
    replied
    Originally posted by droste View Post
    So you won't do anything but want everything to work for free. But if you would be doing something you want money for that? (I assume by "EULA license" (doesn't make sense) you mean you want to charge money for use). That's the spirit
    Nope, the EULA license mean simply that if I need to code a programm for a basics need today, you can use, but you can't modify it and you can't rehuse my work. So easy to understand.

Leave a comment:

• droste
    replied
    I won't do a feature request for a basic task like this. I won't code, If I will do a programm in linux, this will have an EULA license.
    So you won't do anything but want everything to work for free. But if you would be doing something you want money for that? (I assume by "EULA license" (doesn't make sense) you mean you want to charge money for use). That's the spirit

Leave a comment:

• pandev92
    replied
    Originally posted by TAXI View Post
    Open a bug report / feature request or, if you have the skills, code that for yourself into SSR.

I won't do a feature request for a basic task like this. I won't code, If I will do a programm in linux, this will have an EULA license.

Leave a comment:

• V10lator
    replied
    I doesn't work well for me :/, I can't choose the microphone if I use the sound of the game :/
    Open a bug report / feature request or, if you have the skills, code that for yourself into SSR.

Leave a comment:

• pandev92
    replied
    Originally posted by zanny View Post
    You mean this? (simple screen recorder)

I doesn't work well for me :/, I can't choose the microphone if I use the sound of the game :/

Leave a comment:

• zanny
    replied
    we need something like this http://www.fraps.com/ , and not the amatorial programs that we have just now
    You mean this? (simple screen recorder)

Leave a comment:

• pandev92
    replied
    Originally posted by lano1106 View Post
    Thank you for your very valid comment. Here is what I can say:

1. GUI isn't my thing. Feel free to contribute your expertise!
    2. You do not appear to understand the UNIX philosophy

glcs is providing a mecanism. Other programmers can take it and integrate into their own GUI. Monolitic design or software that tries to do everything is evil :-)

I did apply this very principle by leveraging a specialized tool (ffmpeg) instead of attempting to do everything myself.

In fact, I know at least 2 projects that provides a GUI for the original GLC:

gamecaster: https://launchpad.net/gamecaster
    soulcapture: https://piga.orain.org/wiki/Soul%20Capture
    we need something like this http://www.fraps.com/ , and not the amatorial programs that we have just now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X