Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Dev Days Videos Are Now Online

Phoronix: Steam Dev Days Videos Are Now Online

As some more Linux gaming news out of Valve besides the SteamOS beta update and their VR API code is the videos from last month's "Steam Dev Days" developer conference are now uploaded to the Internet and publicly accessible...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Oh my. Look at the YouTube channel. This is a fucking goldmine. This should keep me busy for a while :-)

Comment

The slides are also avaible on the SteamDevDays site if you don't want videos.

Comment

I didn't get from Gabe Newell's speech, is he planning for his steamD init system only for his StreamOS or is supposed to replace Upstart/systemd on Linux in general?

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by mark45 View Post
            I didn't get from Gabe Newell's speech, is he planning for his steamD init system only for his StreamOS or is supposed to replace Upstart/systemd on Linux in general?
            is it already april 1.?

Comment

Haha Gabe was asked about Ubuntu on the Desktop.

"That's gonna be a minefield!"

Comment

Working...
              X