Doom 3 BFG On Linux Is Still An Active Pet Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dfx. View Post
    you people and your "everything was good for me, so that means problems don't exist"-attitude. pathetic.
    The opposite attitude is just as invalid and as pathetic. Even, in some cases the ones whining are just people who don't know how to use a computer, and then blame the software for it.
    Show me an statistic supporting your point of view, or don't call anyone else pathetic.

Comment

So we might never see id Tech 6 open-sourced?! but then again, it is probably so complex that indeed only a well experienced dev could understand most of it. I should start with Q1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by BSDude View Post
        So we might never see id Tech 6 open-sourced?! but then again, it is probably so complex that indeed only a well experienced dev could understand most of it. I should start with Q1 lol
        I was thinking more id Tech 5. Doom 3: BFG is not a proper id Tech 5 title.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitiquinho View Post
          What about Steel Storm 2 ?
          I was hoping someone would bring that up I think it's actually invisible, and it has a spell on it, so when anyone reads "Steel Storm 2 engine: Doom 3 BFG GPL", it comes out "what game? engine: who cares?!" :P

Comment

Working...
          X