No announcement yet.

Metro Last Light Now Available For Steam On Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It plays beautifully at maxed out settings with my Asus GTX 770. The most fun to play since probably Doom3 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by stqn View Post
      Ouch, that?s pretty bad . Imagine the result on a b?po or dvorak keymap?
      Actually it works out of the box with my Dvorak keyboard. The settings show up as QWERTY but pressing ,aoe work as wasd and so on.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering, its at a 66% daily steam sale today for $14.

Comment

Originally posted by trougnouf View Post
          Actually it works out of the box with my Dvorak keyboard. The settings show up as QWERTY but pressing ,aoe work as wasd and so on.
          That?s good news because I bought the game yesterday (still available at 10?). Portal behaves the same.

On some other games they recognize the correct symbols but don?t accept accented characters like ?, or the characters that are on the numbers row (in azerty and b?po, you have to press shift to type numbers), which is more annoying?

Comment

Originally posted by stqn View Post
            That?s good news because I bought the game yesterday (still available at 10?). Portal behaves the same.

On some other games they recognize the correct symbols but don?t accept accented characters like ?, or the characters that are on the numbers row (in azerty and b?po, you have to press shift to type numbers), which is more annoying?
            Could any nvidia or catalyst (or r600g able to use catalyst for a short run) please jump into this and give an apitrace: http://steamcommunity.com/app/43160/...00446458054764

Comment

Working...
            X