Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half-Life: Source Released For Linux Gamers

Phoronix: Half-Life: Source Released For Linux Gamers

Valve has released ported versions of Half-Life: Source and Half-Life Deathmatch: Source for Linux gamers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I wait for CS:GO

Comment

Originally posted by mike4 View Post
      +1 same here

Comment

+1 already own the game

Comment

I am more eagerly waiting for Black Mesa.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger_Coder View Post
            I am more eagerly waiting for Black Mesa.
            Source games (black mesa) works extremely well with wine and csmt patches.

Comment

Originally posted by mike4 View Post
              +1. I own 20+ Linux games, but CS is the game I always end up playing. Can't wait for CS:GO.

Comment

Originally posted by kokoko3k View Post
                Source games (black mesa) works extremely well with wine and csmt patches.
                No doubt, but we are (obviously) waiting for the native version.

Comment

I would normally say +1 for CS:GO, but I recently realized that the game is almost dead. I am only able to join servers where half the players are bots. Very often, there are no players at all and a new instance is created where it's just me and 9 bots. If I want to find a decent server, I need to raise the accepted ping to something ridiculous like 300. About 6 months ago, it was very easy to find servers full of actual players.

It would seem to me that no one plays CS:GO anymore. There's more activity on private servers, but it seems that half the players are aimbotters or wallhackers there.

Yeah, I'd say the game is almost dead now.
                  Last edited by RealNC; 13 September 2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                    I would normally say +1 for CS:GO, but I recently realized that the game is almost dead. I am only able to join servers where half the players are bots. Very often, there are no players at all and a new instance is created where it's just me and 9 bots. If I want to find a decent server, I need to raise the accepted ping to something ridiculous like 300. About 6 months ago, it was very easy to find servers full of actual players.

It would seem to me that no one plays CS:GO anymore. There's more activity on private servers, but it seems that half the players are aimbotters or wallhackers there.

Yeah, I'd say the game is almost dead now.
                    It's the 5th most played game on steam.......

Top selling and top played games across Steam

Comment

Working...
                    X