Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games from Mac App Store on Linux

Hi

Two days ago I bought Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast from Mac App Store, because i didn't want pay for Windows versions of these games. I copied base folders from both games to my Linux partition with installed Ubuntu. Later, I used these projects to run these games on Linux:

Contribute to xLAva/JediAcademyLinux development by creating an account on GitHub.

Contribute to xLAva/JediOutcastLinux development by creating an account on GitHub.

They both games work very well, so you don't have to spend money on windows games, if you use Linux and Mac OS X. Do you know other games from
    Mac App Store (or for Mac OS X), which you can run on Linux? In the past I used a box version of Prey for Mac OS X with a linux installer, but I didn't check, if version with Mac App Store works with a Linux installer.
    Last edited by gbudny; 16 August 2013, 07:30 PM.

I found some games in the Mac App Store or dedicated for OS X, which probably will work with linux installers or other open source projects:

Mac App Store:

Doom 3
    Quake 4

Box versions:

Enemy Territory?: Quake Wars

Unfortunately, I don't have these games yet, but maybe someone from you bought it and have an occasion to check, if work with linux installers.
    Of course, It will be great if you have informations about other games from Mac App Store or dedicated for Mac OS X which you can use to run them on Linux.

Comment

I think it would be nice if you can tell me some ways to get a great path of exile build for my game.
      Wish you a nice day.

Comment

I think it would be nice if you can tell me some ways to get a great path of exile build for my game.
        Wish you a nice day.

Comment

do you found any kids type of games to play. i have 5 yrs of kid he wants to play game like me.
          if you found any please tell me.
          thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X