Tropico 5 & Blitzkrieg 3 Will Be Released For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Micket View Post
    I want some decent arcade racing, flying, maybe some adventure games.
    Here are a few upcoming racing games with Linux support that look good:

Road Redemption in particular I am really looking forward to as I used to love the classic Road Rash games back in the '90s. They should be releasing alpha builds to kickstarter supporters who paid $40 or more in the next month or so, can't wait to give it a try. They are still actually taking donations via paypal on their site and putting those funds towards the stretch goals and you still get the kickstarter related tier gifts as well.

There are already some decent adventure games available via Steam for Linux: The Book of Unwritten Tales and it's sequel, The Leisure Suit Larry remake, and The Raven which was recently released to name a few. Haven't really seen anything as far as flying games though.

Comment

I hope Blitzkrieg 3 is neutral and not pro soviet.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaodan View Post
        I hope Blitzkrieg 3 is neutral and not pro soviet.
        There does seem to be quite a lot of nice games coming from MOTHER RUSSIA!! lately and focused on their own nation and history (and surprisingly, Germany); but eh, it's better than the bias and year-on-year litany of shit that comes from American studios. Except, 'those crazy Russians' quite often retake old game styles like Close Combat which Blitzkreig appears to be akin, and make it relevant. Blitzkreig 3 looks to be visually stunning, somewhat realistic with only a little bit of over the top =D

I cant wait for the day I can stop buying up linux games because there's too many! Saturation point.
        Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post
          I cant wait for the day I can stop buying up linux games because there's too many! Saturation point.
          That day is quickly approaching; there are already 152 Linux titles on Steam (344 on Desura). I've got nearly 2/3 of the Linux games on Steam and it will be a long time before I manage to play through most of them. I've started to ratchet back my buying a fair bit and only pick up games that I really think I have a good chance of playing and enjoying, though I do keep a regular eye on stuff like the humble bundles and indiegamestand for good deals on games I may have otherwise passed up or never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by IanS View Post
            The Book of Unwritten Tales and it's sequel.
            Can vouch for those, really enjoyed them.

Comment

Working...
            X