Metro: Last Light Horror FPS Game Is Out For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maquis196 View Post
    but a linux version before mac version is pretty rare I'd say.
    Not as rare is Mike checking his facts before posting...

Comment

Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
      It is not out yet, once again I am sorry to say Mike hasn't even taken a look at it. Nor has he shown any info for you.

Here is the proper information: http://www.gamingonlinux.com/article...-to-linux.2265

There is no content yet for Linux, SteamDB got a listing update that is all for now.
      With all due respect to you and your web site(which is also my fav btw), I'd be more careful saying that. :P
      Michael is known to surprise folks. Hes epic Steam prophecy came true many years later after first a few thousands of sour comments on forums...

With amount of info he gives, I believe it's no criminal offense.
      Last edited by dimko; 12 August 2013, 12:50 PM. Reason: too tired to make sense

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post
        With all due respect to you and your web site(which is also my fav btw), I'd be more careful saying that. :P
        Michael is known to surprise folks. Hes epic Steam prophecy came true many years later after first a few thousands of unpopular comments on forums...

Though with amount of info he gives, I believe it's relevant to not see his occasional errors.
        Thanks for the kind comment

Mike is wrong, as he was with his "Portal 2 is out!" news post, check SteamDB for yourself I actually linked to the source in my article, there is no Linux content yet, it is not out, yet.
        Last edited by liamdawe; 12 August 2013, 12:51 PM. Reason: wrong word

Comment

Mike is wrong, as he was with his "Portal 2 is out!" news post, check SteamDB for yourself I actually linked to the source in my article, there is no Linux content yet, it is not out, yet.
          May be you are right, may be it will be updated in hour or two, who knows?
          Don't judge book by it's cover!

Comment

Originally posted by nll_a
            Hey, I like your website too. I check it almost daily. Nice work! =D
            Yes, even Mike likes it.
            I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by maquis196 View Post
              but a linux version before mac version is pretty rare I'd say.
              Mac is there too http://steamdb.info/app/43160/#section_depots

Comment

I will prob get this game.

Comment

One month ago Metro 2033 developers said here "Mac will be [supported], Linux - under discussion" ("Мак будет, Линух - на стадии обсуждения.")
                  Last edited by RussianNeuroMancer; 12 August 2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG I' so excited if the fear series, the crysis series and metro 2033 where ported I'd have NO need for windows!

Anyway congrats! The metro series is my favorite franchise BY FAR!

Comment

I own the game, it's listed in my linux games. I'm getting a missing executable message at the minute though, but yea it's under my linux games!

Comment

Working...
                      X