Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four New Titles Added To Humble Indie Bundle 8

Phoronix: Four New Titles Added To Humble Indie Bundle 8

Four new games have been added to Humble Indie Bundle 8...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

OIL RUSH FOR 6$

And no cash on bank account. Sadest man on earth

Comment

if you already got the bundle, there's no need to pay more than the average.

Comment

Just bought the bundle for Oil Rush and Dear Esther. Thank you Humble Bundle! This and Steam (with Valve games and their contacts with developers of all kinds) is like the best thing that ever happened for the Linux Gamers!

Comment

Oil Rush looks neat. Unfortunately requires a bit of coaxing to get it running on Intel [GL & GLSL version overrides], and then has some shader issues, but it's playable if you squint into the darkness, and perf is fine [on IVB]. I guess I've got some work to do...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisf View Post
            Oil Rush looks neat. Unfortunately requires a bit of coaxing to get it running on Intel [GL & GLSL version overrides], and then has some shader issues, but it's playable if you squint into the darkness, and perf is fine [on IVB]. I guess I've got some work to do...
            How did you get it to run? I get a GLXBadFBConfig error on SB x64.

Edit: oh, adding

export MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=3.2FC MESA_GLSL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=150
            at the top of launcher.sh appears to work. I have xorg-edgers drivers.
            Last edited by Tobu; 05 June 2013, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Wait what? Oil Rush on HIB? That is starting to sound interesting.

Comment

Oil rush also caught my eye. I've seen a review of "Thomas was alone" but according to the review, it was a little too easy. Most of the other games don't interest me enough, though I wouldn't say the bundle trailer does a good job at presenting them.

Comment

The addition of the extras was enough to put me over the edge... Now I've got even more games that I don't have enough time to finish :/

Comment

Oil rush was a very big plus on this bundle. Little Inferno is great. I was pleasantly surprised with some of the others, thomas is alone for example.

Comment

Working...
                    X