X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuke81
    replied
    Originally posted by omer666 View Post
    The thing is that this port should not have cost plenty to Sega : the 3D engine is minimalist and the game is mostly made of menus. Still, if that's successful enough, Sega may port more.
    Yeah, haven't played it for a while. It's really addictive and time consuming game. Sega has one other game franchise which I liked even more: Total war series.

Leave a comment:

• omer666
    replied
    The thing is that this port should not have cost plenty to Sega : the 3D engine is minimalist and the game is mostly made of menus. Still, if that's successful enough, Sega may port more.

Leave a comment:

• timothyja
    replied
    Originally posted by uid313 View Post
    A football-related game is the wrong type of game to bring to Linux.
    They ought to bring some geeky sci-fi or fantasy game instead.
    Its Football "Manager". Sounds plenty nerdy too me.

Leave a comment:

• uid313
    replied
    Wrong game

A football-related game is the wrong type of game to bring to Linux.
    They ought to bring some geeky sci-fi or fantasy game instead.

Leave a comment:

• Serge
    replied
    Originally posted by Kristian Joensen View Post
    We have a saying were I am from: Don't sell the skin, before you have shot the bear.
    They don't trade futures contracts where you're from? :P (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Leave a comment:

• timothyja
    replied
    Originally posted by Chewi View Post
    Sega is surprising. Football is even more surprising. I do wonder how they figured there is a market for this but I'm certainly not complaining.
    Sega is the Publisher of Double Fines game "The Cave". Maybe linux sales were good enough and they are finally taking Linux seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Sonadow
    replied
    I know I'll be very grateful to SEGA if they can release Sonic Adventure DX on Linux (with the complete JP voices!).

And while we're at it, maybe someone can try to convince Square Enix to release the recently-launched Final Fantasy 14 Reboot on Linux as well...but considering how that game is so graphically intense that it can bring the most powerful graphics cards to their knees, i think i'm asking for the sky here.

Leave a comment:

• duby229
    replied
    It'll be available on steam, which means it'll be available on any steambox. There will be a reference design that Valve sponsors, but it won't be the only steambox. I plan to build a steambox to sell at my shop.

Leave a comment:

• Kristian Joensen
    replied
    Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    Additionally it depends on how successful steamboxes will be. And how many steambox owners will buy this game.
    Nobody said anything about Steamboxes. The official Steambox has not been revealed and this has only been announced for regular Ubuntu.

Leave a comment:

• duby229
    replied
    Additionally it depends on how successful steamboxes will be. And how many steambox owners will buy this game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X