Valve Releases Several New Linux Game Ports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Hm, I have no clue about Half Life itself, but this list sounds a lot like just mods for HL. Not that it's bad, but if it really is the case, then the article title isn't quite correct.
    Opposing Force and Blue Shift were the 2 official expansion packs to the original Half Life game. They were really good though - basically full sequels if i remember right, just using the same engine so i guess they got tagged expansion packs.

Comment

When will Limbo will come to Linux Steam. I got it from Humble Bundle and finished it couple of times but I really want to play the steam achivements

Comment

They're such a tease! They gave me a free Portal 1 for being in the early beta, but I can't even play it yet! Never played Portal and it looks fun.

Comment

DoD Source is also out of beta.

Comment

foolish kiddies

Originally posted by ruinairas View Post
            meh we still have to get half life 2 and all the mods....meh I just want some real modern games. I don't like buying games I wont play. Left 4 dead 2 is what I'm waiting for. I don't want games that are a century old lol.
            More fool you then
            You have my commiserations and I feel sorry for you
            Especially since cs 1.6 is still the worlds best online game and half life still one of the best and most revolutionary storytelling fps to this day haha

Comment

Originally posted by kickback999 View Post
              More fool you then
              You have my commiserations and I feel sorry for you
              Especially since cs 1.6 is still the worlds best online game and half life still one of the best and most revolutionary storytelling fps to this day haha
              mumble mumble Deus Ex mumble mumble GET OFF MY LAWN

Comment

Originally posted by KeithZG View Post
                mumble mumble Deus Ex mumble mumble GET OFF MY LAWN

I have to admit I never played it.

This would be the right time to finish this damn Linux port Loki started but went out of business at that time IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  I have to admit I never played it.

This would be the right time to finish this damn Linux port Loki started but went out of business at that time IIRC.
                  Literally the only game better than half life, a Linux version is high time.
                  More likely than Battlezone at least (the only game better than both)

Comment

Working...
                  X