X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madjr
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
    Makes me wonder if any/all existing UE3 games will work on linux now, and there's a LOT out there. I own at least 4 games that use it, with only 2 of them being a FPS.
    well dungeon defenders already works on linux.

also there was news of a good FPS that is coming too.

but this browser technology looks good, specially since the linux version of flash didnt support it. So take that Adobe, less and less flash every day !

Leave a comment:

• e8hffff
    replied
    Arguably it's in a small canvas in Firefox. It's good to see people moving toward Javascript use as there's no reason for JS not to be super fast language.

Leave a comment:

• schmidtbag
    replied
    Makes me wonder if any/all existing UE3 games will work on linux now, and there's a LOT out there. I own at least 4 games that use it, with only 2 of them being a FPS.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Mozilla Brings Unreal Engine 3 To Firefox

Mozilla Brings Unreal Engine 3 To Firefox

Phoronix: Mozilla Brings Unreal Engine 3 To Firefox

For showing off the power of its JavaScript engine with Firefox, Mozilla collaborated with Epic Games to bring a JavaScript-based version of Unreal Engine 3 for the web...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X