X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kernelOfTruth
    replied
    Originally posted by d2kx View Post
    BIT.TRIP Runner 2 also got released today with Linux support on day 1... http://store.steampowered.com/app/218060/
    now that is some great oldschool jump'n'run - love it

Leave a comment:

• d2kx
    replied
    BIT.TRIP Runner 2 also got released today with Linux support on day 1... http://store.steampowered.com/app/218060/

Leave a comment:

• fedesog
    replied
    nice to see the number of games increasing!

Secret P.S. anyone want Frozen Synapse on Steam? they sell them by pair and I have one to give as a gift... first to answer will get it

Leave a comment:

• Yorgos
    replied
    I've been waiting for these moments, where huge games will arrive to linux since forever.(by that time I had the proprietary blob and I was A-O.K.)
    Now that this is actually happening, I my graphics card(r730) is not supported and I am stuck with a semi-finished oss driver.(which by the way is brilliant, thank you guys for keeping the old hw alive)

I want to lay down, and cry my ass off like a little girl whose puppy got killed by a semi-truck.
    (now let's all pray for a surprise release with the new xorg support... no optimization, just the xorg. thank you goodbye)

Leave a comment:

• j2723
    replied
    Terrorists win.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Counter Strike: Condition Zero Now Ported To Linux

Counter Strike: Condition Zero Now Ported To Linux

Phoronix: Counter Strike: Condition Zero Now Ported To Linux

New games are now available from the Steam Linux client...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X