No announcement yet.

Valve Celebrates Steam For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really hoping these jackasses are just a vocal minority. I hope that not so many Linux users are willing to kill their nascent gaming market because they feel entitled to a 3 dollar game.

Comment

OMG SUCH LULZ HERE

look at a bunch of faggets in their knees ready to suck that neckbearded double chinned fat cunts cock.

Valve is a fucking cut throat corporation that only wants to MAKE MONEY.

they will probably steal ubuntu, LIKE GOOGLE DID WITH CHROME OS, to release their own distro with steam box.

-> This you faggets: " Oh Valve you are so good and kind to release 14 YEAR OLD TITLES (hl1 lulz) AND FUCKING 9 and 6 year OLD TITLES THAT NO ONE IN THE PC/MAC ECOSYSTEM WOULD PAY TO HAVE, PLEASE VALVE LET ME PURCHASE YOUR OLD GAY ASS GAMES FOR 10? OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I'm A FAGGET"

fuck valve and fuck you.

valve is only releasing steam for linux so they can make a quick buck and then steal ubuntu and make their own steambox and they ARE ONLY DOING THAT BECAUSE M$ WITH WINDOWS8 THREATENS TO EAT A BIT OF THEIR PROFITS.

Valve is just a piece of shit as is google/microsoft/apple

and again faggets why wasn't anyone adressed the elephant in the room (and I don't mean gabe newell)

HOW THE FUCK DOES A KID IN BRAZIL / INDIA / FUCKING TIBET buy a steam game?

tell me HOW FAGGETS

valve even asks a social security number when americans buy games in steam WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

I'd rather GO BACK TO WINDOWS than give my personal information to some shady ass american corporation

first thing I did with ubuntu was removing all LENSES, I AINT A FAGGET if amazon thinks they can put me in their database they can gag on my cock.

if you accept proprietary drivers, and proprietary steam, and proprietary adobe flash, and credit cards and all that shit

WTF U DOING ON LINUX? you are one steap away from windows faggets

no me tho.

the only proprietary software I accept is PIRATED software, that is best software IMO, since pirates need love and need to make a living too.

Comment

sweet. grabbed original halflife, i want to scare my kids, and bought unity of command + expansion for my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by vitiv View Post
          I'm really hoping these jackasses are just a vocal minority. I hope that not so many Linux users are willing to kill their nascent gaming market because they feel entitled to a 3 dollar game.
          I'm pretty sure they are. If they want to pirate games, why not just pirate Windows, while you're at it? It makes no sense to use or make pirated software on Linux...

Comment

Originally posted by vitiv View Post
            I hope so too. I don't really care about DRM. I'm not gonna install the games on every computer I see, just on the one I will be playing on, so what's the matter. More important is to support this tentative, pay for the games and use steam. Valve won't support something that is not worth the effort and money the put in.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
              Oh Q...

What freedom are you referring to?
              The freedom to exploit anonymity on the net, being offensive as this?
              I bet you'd never dare say that face to face.
              One is for sure you did not know me because: I?m real scrapped this means I say this in your face in the real world in no time.

But the intellectual question is: do I say this to you because I?m scrapped or because you are ?

People who know me know this for sure I never say something like this if its not true.

"What freedom are you referring to?"

The only one true Freedom: Speak whatever you think and Act in the way you think is right.

All other kind of "Freedoms" are just lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Pallidus View Post
                OMG SUCH LULZ HERE

look at a bunch of faggets in their knees ready to suck that neckbearded double chinned fat cunts cock.

they will probably steal ubuntu, LIKE GOOGLE DID WITH CHROME OS, to release their own distro with steam box.

-> This you faggets: " Oh Valve you are so good and kind to release 14 YEAR OLD TITLES (hl1 lulz) AND FUCKING 9 and 6 year OLD TITLES THAT NO ONE IN THE PC/MAC ECOSYSTEM WOULD PAY TO HAVE, PLEASE VALVE LET ME PURCHASE YOUR OLD GAY ASS GAMES FOR 10€ OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I'm A FAGGET"

fuck valve and fuck you.

valve is only releasing steam for linux so they can make a quick buck and then steal ubuntu and make their own steambox and they ARE ONLY DOING THAT BECAUSE M$ WITH WINDOWS8 THREATENS TO EAT A BIT OF THEIR PROFITS.

Valve is just a piece of shit as is google/microsoft/apple

and again faggets why wasn't anyone adressed the elephant in the room (and I don't mean gabe newell)

HOW THE FUCK DOES A KID IN BRAZIL / INDIA / FUCKING TIBET buy a steam game?

tell me HOW FAGGETS

valve even asks a social security number when americans buy games in steam WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

I'd rather GO BACK TO WINDOWS than give my personal information to some shady ass american corporation

first thing I did with ubuntu was removing all LENSES, I AINT A FAGGET if amazon thinks they can put me in their database they can gag on my cock.

if you accept proprietary drivers, and proprietary steam, and proprietary adobe flash, and credit cards and all that shit

WTF U DOING ON LINUX? you are one steap away from windows faggets

no me tho.

the only proprietary software I accept is PIRATED software, that is best software IMO, since pirates need love and need to make a living too.
                Goddamn it, Internet! I can stomach a lot of shit on the internet, but seeing these half-arsed attempts at trolling(either that or hopefully severe mental illnesses) even on phoronix makes me sick inside. I would seriously appeal this guy for a ban. That being said, let's proceed to add Pallidus to our ignore lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Pallidus View Post
                  > corporation
                  > wants to make money

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancurio View Post
                    > corporation
                    > wants to make money

lol.
                    yes thats funny!... even there is no FIAT money
                    and no owe and no compound interest and only currency?s like gold or bitcoin and by law no monopoly and so one
                    the company?s would still wants to make gold or bitcoins means money.

thats for sure not a crime.

but what is a crime: even justice and DRM and Copy protection is by definition a kind of even justice.

so in fact all kind of self-justice should be against the law also DRM and Copy protection.

Comment

You don't like DRM, u don't like proprietary stuff? Fine, don't use it and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X