Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackout23
    replied
    They are busy squeezing money out of the ruined Diablo franchise by launching it on consoles with all the features you wanted in the PC version from day 1. Like no eBay Simulator, higher droprates etc.....

Leave a comment:

• ChemicalBrother
    replied
    It's getting hot in here, so get out all the announcements...

Or so.

Yeah, that's why I'm not a rapper. Also where is the announcement? Still waiting.

Leave a comment:

• Morpheus
    replied
    Looking at the weather here in France, it seems we are still in October, so summer seems far away

Leave a comment:

• Bomyne
    replied
    Originally posted by ChemicalBrother View Post
    Summer summer summer time, summer time.

Where is the announcement by Blizzard?
    We're only a third of the way though NA's summer. Be patient. If it does happen, it could be in July or August.

Leave a comment:

• ChemicalBrother
    replied
    Summer summer summer time, summer time.

Where is the announcement by Blizzard?

Leave a comment:

• stiiixy
    replied
    Originally posted by Licaon View Post
    To say this is a disappointment would be understating Blizzards ability to make an intelligent game or original game these days.

Leave a comment:

• Licaon
    replied
    not on Linux http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/

Leave a comment:

• Ishayu
    replied
    No updates I'm afraid. I think it's still on track though, and was scheduled to come out some time this year but it's Blizzard time anyway.
    They've said they want to announce something that PAX East, and that it wasn't a sequel or an expansion pack, and that it was also a game. I doubt it's Linux games though.

Leave a comment:

• nukem
    replied
    Any updates on this? Blizzard just released SC2: Heart of the Swarm, I was kind of hoping it was that...

Leave a comment:

• aximab
    replied
    Originally posted by vortex View Post
    I still think this will end up as a big failed experiment.
    The main reason is the open source video drivers just plain suck, and many of those people who only use those drivers instead of the binary blobs will just ruin it for everyone else.
    It would be better if the distros installed the binary blobs by default, but in many cases, they just won't do that.

Speaking of open source drivers, I fail to see why many people choose to support nvidia instead of AMD when picking the gfx cards themselves. AMD releases lots of docs, nvidia hasn't released much of anything really, yet, those same anti-binary blob people continue to support a company like nvidia by buying their products.
    Well you know I DREAM I can use closed sources drivers from Amd... BUT using a muxed HYbrid graphics [amd/intel] catalyst doesn't support since ... 11.6 ? and
    having a decently recent xserver/kernel not supported by any old Catalyst ...........I HAVE to use radeon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X