No announcement yet.

What happened to the major game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some osx games just use something like wine or what is called now gamingtree (informer cedega, winex).

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
      Some osx games just use something like wine or what is called now gamingtree (informer cedega, winex).
      That wouldn't be promising then.

Comment

Still not as much as a small hint about this. So much for the whole soon thing.

Comment

Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
          He just likes to make sure people keep visiting the site :P

Remember how long it was for valve to announce Linux from when he started hyping it up, don't expect it soon!

Liam of GamingOnLinux.com
          Do you have ANY idea how hypocritical this post is?

Comment

Very probably since I linked my own website :P

My point stands though a lot of his "coming soon", "keep watching us" etc by now everyone should realise is to drive traffic, lots of websites do it it's not unusual.

Comment

I don't know any gaming or tech news site with more links and/or references to older articles than Phoronix. Also announcements of announcements otherwise only seen in PR by game development studios and publishers. Plus tonnes and tonnes of little misunderstandings of various kinds. Overstatement of facts is another thing this site had got going for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristian Joensen View Post
                I don't know any gaming or tech news site with more links and/or references to older articles than Phoronix. Also announcements of announcements otherwise only seen in PR by game development studios and publishers. Plus tonnes and tonnes of little misunderstandings of various kinds. Overstatement of facts is another thing this site had got going for it.
                The constant links to older articles are to make sure people stay on the website as long as possible for more ad views i do see it in other sites but nothing close to what Mike does here.

Comment

Nintendo America ported Super Mario to GNU/Linux.

Comment

Working...
                  X