X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Paneas
    replied
    Originally posted by Pallidus View Post
    throw a intel hd 4000 in there I wanna see if they're capable of running steam games.

also compare the perfomance with the same card same system under windows8
    hey there, thank for the feedback
    I would through an Intel HD 4000 only if I had an Intel Ivy Bridge CPU. In article I am using Sandy Bridge 2500 (K skew) model overclocked up to 4.5 in order to avoid bottleneck. However, I will do some HD 3000 tests if you. But bare in mind that all these Integrated embedded GPUs are considered as entry-gaming, not even mediocre.

In case of Windows 8, I've made some benches back in the day. DirectX performance is still about 10-15 FPS better than OpenGL.

Leave a comment:

• Pallidus
    replied
    throw a intel hd 4000 in there I wanna see if they're capable of running steam games.

also compare the perfomance with the same card same system under windows8

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Paneas
    started a topic 17 GPU comparison in Steam using Serious Sam 3

17 GPU comparison in Steam using Serious Sam 3

I am nearly dead ...

... but serious enough to present you my latest work upon Steam in Ubuntu 12.04 based on Serious Sam 3 benchmarks. I used 17 different GPUs provided by my extreme overclockers friends in order to compare and contrast their performance in game. I faced many problems with the drivers, so I had to re-run the benchmarks all over again. So after 3 weeks of benching,

here it is: http://ubuntuxtreme.com/serious-sam-...nce-in-ubuntu/
Working...
X