X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotgut
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
    Is this actually going to be fully native now or are they still messing about with that silly wrapper they were talking about when the Linux release was originally announced to be happening?
    They are using WINE.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    I will test once I'm allowed into the Linux beta.

It seems adding the "linux-steam-blog" to my rss feed, joining multiple steam linux groups (on steam) and registering within the first 5 minutes after the survey was release did not help

Leave a comment:

• Hamish Wilson
    replied
    Is this actually going to be fully native now or are they still messing about with that silly wrapper they were talking about when the Linux release was originally announced to be happening?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Dear Esther: Another Source Engine Game On Linux

Dear Esther: Another Source Engine Game On Linux

Phoronix: Dear Esther: Another Source Engine Game On Linux

Dear Esther, a unique first person adventure game powered by Valve's Source Engine, will soon be released as a native Linux client. Currently the company is seeking out testers to try out the Linux port...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X