No announcement yet.

Valve's Steam Linux Beta About To Drop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All that in TF2 stuff doesn't impact performance that much however you will be greated with legendary valve's loading screens.

Comment

Originally posted by boot View Post
      All that in TF2 stuff doesn't impact performance that much however you will be greated with legendary valve's loading screens.
      Heh. I really think you should benchmark the game in 10 very different set-ups. I think you would surprise yourself.

Comment

Comon Valve release that damn thing already!!!!!!! I can't wait any longer.

Comment

Greenlight: Linux games

Comment

Originally posted by kwahoo View Post
            Thanks! This is indeed interesting!

OMG Waited all my life to play Euro Truck Simulator on Linux!

Comment

BTW I don't know why McPixel is not listed while it has Linux (*.deb) installer...

Comment

Originally posted by kwahoo View Post
                BTW I don't know why McPixel is not listed while it has Linux (*.deb) installer...
                Because most of the games on greenlight were put up before a Linux tag existed. Which means the devs need to go back in and edit their game to add the Linux tag.

Comment

Yeah, I guess a polite email to the devs asking them to do so, would be the way to go.

Comment

Ohhhhh wow

YAY LINUX TAG, this definetely helps with early adoption, voting time!

Comment

New "TestApp" has been added to Steam Linux Beta.
                      http://cdr.thebronasium.com/sub/apps/16549

http://cdr.thebronasium.com/app/41070
                      Serious Sam 3 lists Linux as valid OS. More and more signs.
                      Oktoberfest in 2 Days and michael said the beta might launch before that...

Comment

Working...
                      X