X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by x616e View Post
    Seems to work perfect on my system currently Xubuntu 12.04, with a 280GTX. I am not sure if you can display FPS but I would say it was somewhere between 30-60 though it looks more like Unreal Engine 2 or something you would see on a mobile device.
    Enable fps counter in chrome://flags/ ...and it really look like UE2 or worse.

Radeon 6670 and R600g:
    Unreal Engine 3 demo 15-20 FPS
    AngryBots Unity Flash demo ~1 fps, half effects disabled
    AngryBots Unity NaCl demo 50-60 fps, graphics MUCH better than UE3 demo.

Leave a comment:

• moony
    replied
    Is the Pepper API aka PPAPI documented somewhere? All I find are a bunch of source files and some basic info:

I'd like to integrate pepper into my standalone plugin player, so some mozilla NPAPI like docs would be very welcomed...

Leave a comment:

• x616e
    replied
    Originally posted by dimko View Post
    It works but very slowly, pretty much slide show and I am on proprietary nvidia 295ish version.
    Seems to work perfect on my system currently Xubuntu 12.04, with a 280GTX. I am not sure if you can display FPS but I would say it was somewhere between 30-60 though it looks more like Unreal Engine 2 or something you would see on a mobile device.

Leave a comment:

• winddos
    replied
    Originally posted by imamdxl View Post
    Works perfectly here with GMA 4500 almost smooth fps.

you need latest Mesa, Chrome and s3tc
    You could check it again (just remove s3tc from system).
    S3TC texture compression isn't used here at all.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisXY
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisXY View Post
    Worked for me with radeon on HD 6550M, but really slow for such low details (just look at the fruits in the market stands).
    Actually, I had it wrong: I had hardware acceleration disabled. (rightclick, settings, hardware acceleration)
    Epic Citadel works reasonably smooth with hardware acceleration enabled.

http://alternativaplatform.com/en/demos/maxracer/ works kind of ok. With antialiasing the performance is really jerky, altering quickly between ok and really bad, but without antialiasing it's much better and even playable. Still, FPS is not steady.

While googling I found http://www.airtightinteractive.com/2...l-performance/
    This shows directly if you are rendering with opengl or with software: http://airtightinteractive.com/demos...stage3d/cubes/

Leave a comment:

• dimko
    replied
    something funny i noticed

Originally posted by dimko View Post
    It works but very slowly, pretty much slide show and I am on proprietary nvidia 295ish version.
    it started to work better after a while!
    still no 60 fps a sec, but we are talking much closer to 20

Leave a comment:

• dimko
    replied
    conirmed

Leave a comment:

• dimko
    replied
    did you try

Originally posted by Desti View Post
    I don't see any textures.
    --ignore-gpu-blacklist
    ???
    also what did that other command say about acceleration?

Leave a comment:

• GreatEmerald
    replied
    Hm, yeah, for me on Firefox it's still just foliage floating above an ocean. But at least it's good to know that much is supported by the r600g drivers.

Leave a comment:

• imamdxl
    replied
    Works perfectly here with GMA 4500 almost smooth fps.

you need latest Mesa, Chrome and s3tc

Leave a comment:

Working...
X