Negatory.

Comment

Originally posted by elanthis View Post
      Negatory.
      Do you work for Kickstarter?

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
        Do you work for Kickstarter?
        Do you work for a big game publisher like EA-games? Or why do you ask manipulative rhetoric questions like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Loafers View Post
          Never played TA-Spring, but if this game is similar, why not just play Zero-K?
          Zero-K has much different game play. Better to play Balanced Annihilation which should come with the new, shiny models soon.

Thanks to kickstarter we'll be able to play in the best games ever! Wasteland 2 (in the true Fallout spirit) and now in PA. I wish someone to make Jagged Alliance 2 remake as well.
          Last edited by kraftman; 18 August 2012, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Is kickstarter still US only + amazon payments only?

Comment

It's US only for starting a Kickstarter campaign. Anyone can pledge. But yes, it's still Amazon payments only I believe. Although some campaigns have started offering a paypal method too. Is the Amazon-only option somehow a deal breaker for you?

Comment

They both are, yes. As long as a non-US citizen can't start a campaign, I'm not supporting them (I assume kickstarter takes a % cut).

Comment

Curious why the non-US citizen part is a deal breaker for you? Lots of companies are restricted in this way. Even Googe only offers a tiny percentage of countries to use their Play Store. The logistics and expense setting up world wide must be horrific.

Comment

Footage

Is that a video rendered from in-game scripting using the built-in engine renderer featuring actually real footage, or its a promotional video made without the game?

What do they need money for?
                    They seem to have made big progress so far without...

Comment

Originally posted by scaine View Post
                      Curious why the non-US citizen part is a deal breaker for you? Lots of companies are restricted in this way. Even Google only offers a tiny percentage of countries to use their Play Store. The logistics and expense setting up world wide must be horrific.
                      In what sense does a virtual store require "logistics"? Do you mean something like regional server capacity? I'm sure the reason they do this has more to do with local laws rather than anything else. And, as curaga said, if a non-US citizen cannot profit from Kickstarter (start a campaign), why should they in return profit (earn money) from non-US citizens?

Comment

Working...
                      X