• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danboid
    replied
    maemo Q3 compile error

Hi curaga!

Trying the maemo port of Q3 is an excellent suggestion and one I'd not thought of but sadly it doesn't seem to want to compile OOTB on Pandaboard.

I dunno if Oliver (author of the port) has a repo for his Maemo/GLES Q3 port yet but I downloaded the source here:

http://maemo.org/packages/source/vie...3/1558-maemo5/

Then the only thing I changed in the Makefile before running make was on line 316 I changed -lGLES_CM to -lGLESv1_CM . It got as far as this and I suppose I'll have to get hold of Oliver to get it to compile:

Code:
    CC code/renderer/tr_backend.c
    code/renderer/tr_backend.c: In function ?GL_State?:
    code/renderer/tr_backend.c:335:4: warning: implicit declaration of function ?qglPolygonMode? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    code/renderer/tr_backend.c:335:39: error: ?GL_LINE? undeclared (first use in this function)
    code/renderer/tr_backend.c:335:39: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
    code/renderer/tr_backend.c:339:39: error: ?GL_FILL? undeclared (first use in this function)
    code/renderer/tr_backend.c: In function ?RB_SwapBuffers?:
    code/renderer/tr_backend.c:1115:63: error: ?GL_STENCIL_INDEX? undeclared (first use in this function)
    make[2]: *** [build/release-linux-armv7l/client/tr_backend.o] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dan/src/ioquake3-1558'
    make[1]: *** [targets] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dan/src/ioquake3-1558'
    make: *** [release] Error 2

Leave a comment:

• curaga
    replied
    How about the port of q3 to n900?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X