Serious Sam 3 Ported To Linux, Running On Ubuntu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kwahoo View Post
    Have you played latter levels? Huge, open and with THOUSANDS enemies?
    For me BFE is the best in series, ex equo with TSE, better than TFE and much better than SS2.
    I did, and I agree with you the later levels are awesome

It's just it takes so freaking long to reach those levels, as well as getting all the awesome weapons.. and that kinda kills it I guess.

I also have some other issues with the game, like the placement of items (health) and how its so freaking hard to even notice them compared to the previous games, also reloading, and having to aim before firing (as opposed to classic hip firing)

But those are really minor issues. The game is great, just that those issues are why I prefer TSE over BFE

Comment

Originally posted by ownagefool View Post
      Valve will QA the games to an extent where it at least seems to run resonably before they'll release it on their platform. We shouldn't get anything blatently broken from the get go.
      Did Croteam mention anything about Steam? I don't think I've seen anything like that.

Comment

Fork Parker, chief financial officer at Devolver Digital said, ?We?re in the process of integrating Steamworks and achievements and the whole shebang, but we can?t get the little fucker of a penguin to stand still.?

Serious Sam 3: BFE is a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom. Serving as a prequel to the original indie sensation, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam 3: BFE takes place during the Earth?s final struggle against Mental?s invading legions of beasts and mercenaries. Set against the collapsing temples of an ancient civilization and the crumbling cities of 22nd century Egypt, Serious Sam 3: BFE is an exhilarating fusion of classic twitch shooters and modern gameplay features.

Parker continued, ?The last time I had anything ?Open Sourced? I was in Thailand, if you catch my drift.?
        Source (Ausgamers)

Comment

Working...
        X