X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulletxt
    replied
    Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Another deceptive phoronix headline. Nowhere in that blog post is there a mention of Linux.

Anyhow I cannot take this Valve/Linux thing serious until the day Valve writes something about it on their own website. If they are really serious about it that shouldn't be a problem.
    It's too early for Valve to do any announcment. There are no reasons to also do it. They'll do it when they feel they are ready enough. Expect something like the end of this year or Q1 2013 (I suppose).

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousCoward
    replied
    Another deceptive phoronix headline. Nowhere in that blog post is there a mention of Linux.

Anyhow I cannot take this Valve/Linux thing serious until the day Valve writes something about it on their own website. If they are really serious about it that shouldn't be a problem.

Leave a comment:

• grigi
    replied
    It is a bit sad for those of us that don't want to relocate to where the cool companies are :-/
    Although of all the places I have been to, Seattle is one of the places I can almost see me staying.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic A New Post From Valve; More Linux Love Needed

A New Post From Valve; More Linux Love Needed

Phoronix: A New Post From Valve; More Linux Love Needed

Valve's Michael Abrash has shared some additional insight this Friday morning...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTExNTk
Working...
X