• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FutureSuture
    replied
    Originally posted by Boland View Post
    What does that have to do with GOG?
    Have you read all the messages in that link?

Leave a comment:

• Boland
    replied
    Originally posted by FutureSuture View Post
    What does that have to do with GOG?

Leave a comment:

• FutureSuture
    replied
    Very interesting development...

Leave a comment:

• FutureSuture
    replied
    Originally posted by Mason8DF View Post
    I would have never known such initiative existed.
    Neither does most of the Linux world, it seems. Apparently there are millions of Linux users, but I am finding it horrendously tough to get this request to the top. How does one motivate millions of Linux users to sign up and vote on Linux related requests pertaining to games free of DRM and free of regional pricing? Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Mason8DF
    replied
    I would have never known such initiative existed.

Leave a comment:

• FutureSuture
    replied
    The guy running this campaign and that generous contributor he speaks of are pretty damn cool in my opinion! Read to the end and you'll see why.

Leave a comment:

• FutureSuture
    replied
    11 000 votes have been reached! Now how about another few thousand votes? Or are there so few Linux gamers that we cannot even make it to the top of the list?

Leave a comment:

• FutureSuture
    replied
    I just found out that GamersGate supports Linux as well. Just look at titles such as The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief and Aeon Command. It's nothing major like with Steam, but it is a start. C'mon GOG, get to it already.

Leave a comment:

• Kristian Joensen
    replied
    Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
    Even ignoring that game has nothing to do with Football, ya'll keep saying linux games will come for one reason or other and have been since 1998. In reality you guys can't even beat Windows 8 for market share: http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/directx/

If you want to remain delusional about linux, feel free, but CDProjeckt RED is out to make money. Hosting games that have been ported and porting their own games will cost them more than they bring in.
    You have ZERO evidence for that and evidence against it(like the Humble Bundle data).

Leave a comment:

• FutureSuture
    replied
    Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
    Even ignoring that game has nothing to do with Football, ya'll keep saying linux games will come for one reason or other and have been since 1998. In reality you guys can't even beat Windows 8 for market share: http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/directx/

If you want to remain delusional about linux, feel free, but CDProjeckt RED is out to make money. Hosting games that have been ported and porting their own games will cost them more than they bring in.
    Yes, let's just ignore all the good that Steam, the Humble Bundle, and Kickstarter have done. Let us also ignore the ever so prominent Windows brand, no matter how different and irritating Windows 8 actually is. If you wish to remain ignorant about the world around you, feel free, but facts trump poor arguments any day of the week. From whence you came, you shall remain, until you can think and argue logically again!
    Last edited by FutureSuture; 22 June 2013, 03:04 PM. Reason: Typos!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X