Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by entropy View Post
    Marc55Mo seems to be a spam bot...
    Was thinking that when I deleted loads of code in the post I quoted, but he wasn't advertising anything and his response made sense, so I wasn't too sure.

Comment

This may just be a huge coincidence, but it has been pointed out to me that GOG's special announcement will be on the 18th of October which just so happens to be the same day that Ubuntu 12.10 is released. We'll just have to wait and see as to whether that means something.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$ View Post
        HAHAHA you're stilll hallucinating that games will come to linux? Sure sign that shit the develoopers surely listen... HAHAHAHA. Nobody comes to linux in the shitty state everything is. The drivers are a joke, there's too many distributions, there's too few gamers, and everybody is trained to not pay. No change whatsoever. No chance...
        There are plenty of games available for Linux already. And with Valve, we will even get some mainstream ones. So what is your point? Or where you just trolling? And why am I even asking that question?

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$ View Post
          HAHAHA you're stilll hallucinating that games will come to linux? Sure sign that shit the develoopers surely listen... HAHAHAHA. Nobody comes to linux in the shitty state everything is. The drivers are a joke, there's too many distributions, there's too few gamers, and everybody is trained to not pay. No change whatsoever. No chance...
          Drivers ? Proprietary ones are on-par with Windows 3D/feature/performance wise.
          Too many distros ? Doesn't matter as they can distribute the games in a form of executable Installer and include the libs so there's no issue of missing dependencies on certain distros (that's just like HiB games do now). Plus community can repackage the games to fit the distros (just like Arch, almost every game got its AUR script to build a pacman package).

And for the rest, you can notice that in every Humble Indie Bundle, Linux users were/are always donating the most.

Okay not everything is perfect in the Linux world, but the constant forever-pessimist attitude won't help neither.
          Last edited by Scias; 02 October 2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I Just Voted

The count is 6149 votes now for Linux games!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
              So what is your point? Or where you just trolling? And why am I even asking that question?
              He's a shill.

No amount of shilling is going to change the facts as they currently stand though.

Comment

I didn't see this thread, but I think it was one of the first things I did after joining GOG some weeks ago. There was the "L-Word" somewhere so I voted.
                I think I even wrote them to pls support more Linux in a survery or something.
                Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

I love how I've been updating this thread for months, but everybody starts posting when a troll decides to give trouble.

Originally posted by cliff View Post
                  The count is 6149 votes now for Linux games!
                  Thank you for voting!

Originally posted by Adarion View Post
                  I didn't see this thread, but I think it was one of the first things I did after joining GOG some weeks ago. There was the "L-Word" somewhere so I voted.
                  I think I even wrote them to pls support more Linux in a survery or something.
                  Thank you for your effort! Doing that in a survey is especially good.

Comment

I just wrote to the support at http://www.gog.com/en/support/contact and asked for linux support :-)
                    And Voted some time ago. I hope they will add linux as soon as steam for linux is live for everyone.

Comment

Why not, just voted.

Voted (hope it helps) and commented... We'll see. I do play games I bought from them under Linux with DosBOX and Wine

Comment

Working...
                      X