No announcement yet.

List of Linux friendly Kickstarter projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game has been in the making years before development started. It began when I looted 10gil from a random house in Final Fantasy IX, playing as Vivi. I wanted to return it after finding out it was their grandmothers life savings, unfortunately, there was no way to do this, no 'come clean' mechanic in place. I imagined what life would have been like afterwards, how the grandmother could no longer pay her mortgage, how they were evicted, begging in the streets.I wanted to explore the RPG world through the eyes of a bystander, a regular person in someone elses world.
    You Are Not The Hero is a 2D Action Platform RPG that ditches the battle system to focus on richer RPG gameplay elements. Instead of playing a traditional hero that saves the world, you're instead playing a bystander swept into the affairs of the heroes and villains alike. You play as Petula, an unemployed, emotionally charged, ill-tempered, otherwise average young woman. With the royal army hot on their heels, the heroes have made their way to your village where they resume scavenging for supplies in everyone's homes. After confronting them for stealing your pendant, they rush off to continue their quest, giving you a quest of your own to retrieve it.
    You Are Not The Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by kickstarter View Post
      Red Baron is back! The best dogfighting
      flight sim of all time returns from Damon
      Slye, the original creator of Red Baron.
      They were petitioned for Linux support and have just announced it (good work on listening devs!). Early days at the moment but they may need help reaching their goal.

This one is special for me, Red Baron was one of the first PC games I ever played.

Comment

• Hey there, I'm one of the developers for Embroidermodder 2 and we just launched our Kickstarter campaign and Linux is a first class citizen!.

It's time to shake up the world of embroidery! Make your own epic Linux gear!

Comment

• Ninja Pizza Girl

Looks like an excellent platformer game, with a very interesting idea for gameplay based on bullying. You don't lose health or lives, you lose self-esteem.

Now announced with Linux support!

Comment

Working...
          X