X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oliver
    replied
    Originally posted by KameZero View Post
    Yeah, I HATE when games come out for linux.
    It's not that, but bundle after bundle after bundle after bundle after bundle. ...

Not to mention some of these weren't even bundles. I don't mind buying a few of these to support them. I've bought 3 or 4 bundles so far and haven't even downloaded them, let alone played them. But it's slowly starting to become 'annoying'.

It feels like those street musicians all over the place begging for money.

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousCoward
    replied
    Yeah, what's the world coming to? If people make games for Linux, and even offer them at discount prices, there is one thing less to whine about. Have to find something new, else people might even have to write useful things on the internet. We can't have that, can we?

Leave a comment:

• KameZero
    replied
    Originally posted by FunkyRider View Post
    This is getting old very quickly.

Look, the Inde bundle earned 1 Million! let's do it again

then again

then again

then again

I've paid over $20 for previous bundle, I guess I will be paying $1 this time, or just not bother about it
    Yeah, I HATE when games come out for linux.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyRider
    replied
    This is getting old very quickly.

Look, the Inde bundle earned 1 Million! let's do it again

then again

then again

then again

I've paid over $20 for previous bundle, I guess I will be paying $1 this time, or just not bother about it

Leave a comment:

• gururise
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
    Why should we care about things which do no affect us? Now that these games run on Linux, we know about them and care about them. Why should we care otherwise?
    +1 - Totally agree!

Leave a comment:

• Hamish Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by elanthis View Post
    Linux "gamers" are hilarious. They know everything about an third tier game distribution platform like Desura just because they are available for Linux, but don't know shit about several of the most popular and successful indie games to date. You guys are so out of touch with reality at times it's almost confusing.
    Why should we care about things which do no affect us? Now that these games run on Linux, we know about them and care about them. Why should we care otherwise?

Leave a comment:

• storma
    replied
    I've only tried Night sky so far and while it's a fun and interesting game there are a few little niggles.

1. The missing key to restart a level is ESC. In the dialog it doesn't show up.
    2. The save slots are already filled so you have to manually erase them.

Leave a comment:

• elanthis
    replied
    I've never heard of any of these titles previously
    Linux "gamers" are hilarious. They know everything about an third tier game distribution platform like Desura just because they are available for Linux, but don't know shit about several of the most popular and successful indie games to date. You guys are so out of touch with reality at times it's almost confusing.

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousCoward
    replied
    So, after ~8 hours it already overtook the Introversion bundle. And for some reason the Linux piece of the pie is only half as big as then... go for it, all you who bought Oilrush just to support Linux Gaming!

Leave a comment:

• Licaon
    replied
    don't mix the "special" bundles with the numbered ones, this is #4, the previous ones fared rather well, and this one might too by the looks of it
    bundle1: 1.2mil $
    bundle2: 1.8mil $
    bundle3: 2.1mil $

GSB/SMB/Shank are mainstream _loved_ indies and i bet they'll get this bundle on really well, not to mention Linux builds and all.

Now if only Paypal would process my payment already....
    Last edited by Licaon; 13 December 2011, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X