Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thalience
    replied
    I really wish they would state up-front if the various games in each bundle have 64-bit linux builds. I haven't installed a 32-bit system in about 5 years.

While the proprietary drivers do provide 32-bit builds, it is a pain to deal with for free drivers.

Leave a comment:

• Kivada
    replied
    Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
    they give the previous bundle if you pay more than average but thats not important.

If you feel like a product, service or whatever is overpriced or doesn't fulfill your needs you shouldn't buy it. In other words it doesn't matter if money goes to charity if its indie or humble. if you don't like it DON'T give them your money.
    Nah, they should have waited till they had enough games for a real bundle, so they get $1, maybe $5 if I like it instead of the usual $30-50.

Leave a comment:

• 89c51
    replied
    Originally posted by cl333r View Post
    IMHO they should only release when they have serious stuff. Releasing a single game looks like an excuse to try to collect another 2 million. Don't get me wrong, I want them to succeed, but it looks like the lust for money is pushing them to act like this.
    they give the previous bundle if you pay more than average but thats not important.

If you feel like a product, service or whatever is overpriced or doesn't fulfill your needs you shouldn't buy it. In other words it doesn't matter if money goes to charity if its indie or humble. if you don't like it DON'T give them your money.

Leave a comment:

• FireBurn
    replied
    It's not really a bundle this time

That won't stop me getting it of course but I think more of my donation will be going to the charity this time rather than the default split

Leave a comment:

• cl333r
    replied
    IMHO they should only release when they have serious stuff. Releasing a single game looks like an excuse to try to collect another 2 million. Don't get me wrong, I want them to succeed, but it looks like the lust for money is pushing them to act like this.

Leave a comment:

• giselher
    replied
    I am a little disappointed that there is only 1 new game.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic There's A New Humble Indie Bundle

There's A New Humble Indie Bundle

Phoronix: There's A New Humble Indie Bundle

There's a new Humble Indie Bundle that launched yesterday. This time around the two-week pay-what-you-want sale is just for a single game: Frozen Synapse. Though if you pay more than the current average price, you get the Frozenbyte games bundled in too...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X