Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemesys Is Porting Their Games To Linux

Phoronix: Nemesys Is Porting Their Games To Linux

Nemesys, a game studio run out of Budapest, is porting their game titles to Linux. The studio's current titles include Fortix 2, A.C.S, and Ignite. Nemesys Ignite, in particular, is a very promising racing game that will surely roar things up for Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

At first I was like "Oh nice, more flash games made native, so original..." but then I watched the Ignite promo and I was like "I JUST J**Z IN MY PANTS".

Comment

Finally a great race game on Linux!

Comment

Originally posted by tacco View Post
        Finally a great race game on Linux!
        Exactly, there are shooters and other stuff on Linux, but no decent race game.

Comment

Wow, Ignite does look pretty sweet. I really loathe the AMD binary driver, but this might make me go back to that for a while.

Comment

I met these guys at DICE 2011 (we both had IGC 2011 Finalist games; their's was Fortix 2, mentioned in the article). They're pretty cool guys. I heartily recommend supporting them.

Comment

I'm totally buying Fortix 2 and Ignite as soon as they have them ready to go. Fortix reminds me of Gals Panic from the arcade, and Ignite is just effing sweet! The air traffic control thing isn't my cup of tea.

Pointless post is pointless.

Comment

Gonna buy Ignite as soon as it comes out for sure.

Comment

wow awesome games.

all of them are sweet!

even the air port game is great.

i love indies!

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post
                    Exactly, there are shooters and other stuff on Linux, but no decent race game.
                    Yep no decent race games for some time. I Just happened to get hold of a steering wheel too. =D Like very much. x)
                    Phoronix needs a "Like" button on their articles.

Comment

Working...
                    X