Nemesys Is Porting Their Games To Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b15hop View Post
    Yep no decent race games for some time. I Just happened to get hold of a steering wheel too. =D Like very much. x)
    Phoronix needs a "Like" button on their articles.
    I agree, I don't get why Michael isn't fully utilizing Google+, Twitter and Facebook sharing (+1, tweet and like buttons).

Comment

Will that game work with OSS (AMD) drivers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xavier View Post
        Will that game work with OSS (AMD) drivers ?
        same question here, dont like to install blob, and make my system malfunction

Comment

Ignite!

An arcade racing game with nice graphics for Linux. Finally
          Will buy it for sure, although I guess I'll need a more powerful system to play it ^^

Comment

Hopefully those will run with open drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post
              I agree, I don't get why Michael isn't fully utilizing Google+, Twitter and Facebook sharing (+1, tweet and like buttons).
              I'm guessing it's too difficult to implement. Such features take time? But the end result would be awesome. We could "Like" articles and then he could use that data to find out what articles people like and dislike the most.

Comment

Originally posted by b15hop View Post
                I'm guessing it's too difficult to implement. Such features take time? But the end result would be awesome. We could "Like" articles and then he could use that data to find out what articles people like and dislike the most.
                I don't think it's very hard (but I haven't done it myselft), there are plugins and third-party software you can use to get it done. Even though Phoronix is it's own "platform" (I assume it is the way Michael speaks about it) I think it wouldn't take that long to fix. A day? A couple of days?

Comment

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post
                  jesus, GTFO

Comment

Working...
                  X