X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smitty3268
    replied
    Originally posted by elanthis View Post
    Cool news. I hope it helps that Hexen remake project, because I'd really like to see that shine. I <3 Hexen. First game I ever modded, back when I was a wee lad.

The cynical bastard in me has this to say, however: Soon, FOSS games will transform from horrifically out-dated technology to just extremely out-dated technology.
    So does this mean Michael will start testing it in his benchmarks? It would be nice to have something as an alternative to Nexuiz.

Leave a comment:

• elanthis
    replied
    Cool news. I hope it helps that Hexen remake project, because I'd really like to see that shine. I <3 Hexen. First game I ever modded, back when I was a wee lad.

The cynical bastard in me has this to say, however: Soon, FOSS games will transform from horrifically out-dated technology to just extremely out-dated technology.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Doom 3 Source-Code To Be Released This Year

Doom 3 Source-Code To Be Released This Year

Phoronix: Doom 3 Source-Code To Be Released This Year

Just as suspected: the source-code to id Software's Doom 3 game will be publicly released this year!..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X