Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Indie Bundle #3 Ups The Ante

Phoronix: Humble Indie Bundle #3 Ups The Ante

For those that missed it when Humble Indie Bundle #3 made a million dollars, two new games were added to the DRM-free cross-platform pay-what-you-want game collection: Steel Storm and Minecraft...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Minecraft was not added, it was there from day zero. I remember it because they had a "Play Minecraft while you're downloading"-Button.

Comment

They gave a code to redeem the game.

The wording is kinda confusing though. It makes me think that Minecraft is only playable with that code until the Bundle ends.

Comment

How much will you pay for each copy Michael?

Comment

Steelstorm is a blast and have to say right now its the best of the bundle. Getting that as a bonus surprised me big time.

Given up getting Crayon to work on Suse 11.4, so doing that one via Steam. Rest works smooth

@Michael, least you can do is link to the right page, all this linking inside phronix is silly

Comment

Originally posted by Xilanaz View Post
            Steelstorm is a blast and have to say right now its the best of the bundle. Getting that as a bonus surprised me big time.
            Indeed. As I mentioned in another thread, I sure hope Steel Storm's developers get a cut.

Comment

Originally posted by PsynoKhi0 View Post
              Indeed. As I mentioned in another thread, I sure hope Steel Storm's developers get a cut.
              Indeed, hope he does

Comment

Now includes the WHOLE of bundle #2 is you pay more than the average...

O.O

Dunno if those guys are nuts, awesome, or something inbetween...

Comment

Yeah, I just noticed that too on my download page.

And since I missed the Humble Bundle 2, this gave me kick-ass way of "buying" that pack as well by simply paying again and setting the majority of the payment to Humble Bundle 2.

Comment

Checked to see what's new and it's not only Steelstorm...

That's more than I ever wanted, expected much less for 25$
                    Last edited by rewind; 03 August 2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X