Linux Game Publishing Is Working On A New Port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by disi View Post
    is there no way to not implement that stupid drm?

It is annoying that one need to have an internet connection to start a game... I have X2/X3, Sacred Gold and some others like Ankh1/2 etc. Unfortunately I haven't played those (or any game except OilRush for that matter) for a while, so it might be that you only need the internet connection once. For OFFLINE games...

That is as annoying as, when I want to play one of my MMORPGs and find out that your account has been banned/closed or something -.-
    I own X3: Reunion, Sacred Gold, Jets n Guns, and Shadowgrounds and I was able to play those games just fine when their server was down. I think it mostly affected owners who hadn't entered their key in yet and people who were renting games.

Comment

I do not have those games installed all the time. That's why I said, it might be that you only have to activate them once. But still, I would prefer to just extract the game and play.
      On the other hand, they have an automatic updater for all installed games in their launcher. This is something good

Comment

This makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Please let it be X3

Comment

+1 to X3:TC

X3 feels like only the half thing when you know theres a bigger, better X3 (TC) just around the corner (but not really, cause i've been clean (from dualboot) for a while now)

Comment

Good to hear that!

Comment

I sincerely hope that it's X3TC. I've been waiting for that one to be ported, but as we all know, it hasn't happened yet.

Any chance that it could be something else than X3TC though? I mean Majesty 2 was released about 1.5 years ago, and LGP did port the first one...

Comment

Originally posted by AHSauge View Post
                Any chance that it could be something else than X3TC though? I mean Majesty 2 was released about 1.5 years ago, and LGP did port the first one...
                I suppose it could be Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (hopefully with the Ice & Blood expansion) also. I'd be fine with that since I'm down for some loot-fest Diablo-esque action and I liked the first game, though I'd still prefer X3:TC. They could always surprise us with a completely different title from a company they haven't worked with before.

Comment

I'd rather it was the whole complete X Superbox collection that Egosoft released last year both in physical and downloadable versions and not just X3:TC, yes and that drm is annoying as heck, i'd prefer a single serial number check to the online hoopla.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenWizard View Post
                    Please let it be X3: Terran Conflict

*hope*
                    Amen to that!

- Gilboa
                    oVirt-HV1: Intel S2600C0, 2xE5-2658V2, 128GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX1080 (to-VM), Dell U3219Q, U2415, U2412M.
                    oVirt-HV2: Intel S2400GP2, 2xE5-2448L, 120GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX730 (to-VM).
                    oVirt-HV3: Gigabyte B85M-HD3, E3-1245V3, 32GB, 4x1TB, 2x480GB SSD, GTX980 (to-VM).
                    Devel-2: Asus H110M-K, i5-6500, 16GB, 3x1TB + 128GB-SSD, F33.

Comment

I would so much rather this were Witcher 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X