Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madjr
    replied
    Blame it on mac users, just look at what they have contributed......

or many mac users have moved to linux or mac gaming market seems to be dying ..

Leave a comment:

• TLE02
    replied
    A little disappointed in Phoronix coverage

Maybe the slow down in sales has something to do with the fact that none of the three main titles run on Intel hardware without heavy modification of the system.

I learned of this fact the hard way yesterday when I bought it. I must admit that I think it would have been appropriate if this had been at some point mentioned in one of the many articles about the third bundle. I know that it is not a frozenbyte issue, but a driver issue. But the end result remains the same.

It may also have been mentioned and I just missed it.

Regards Kenneth

Leave a comment:

• dimko
    replied
    well, like i said in earlier...

Most likely whole thing has been cannibalized by previous sales.
    I don't feel like buying only one game game out mediocre interest, very mediocre at that.
    One of games doesn't even run on Linux so far.
    And i have already both shadow grounds games, so...
    I bet there are loads of people like this.

Either way i hope developers did not get disappointed. Their source code will remain with them.(dunno if it's desirable thing under circmistances)

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Humble Indie "Frozenbyte" Bundle 3 Slows Down

Humble Indie "Frozenbyte" Bundle 3 Slows Down

Phoronix: Humble Indie "Frozenbyte" Bundle 3 Slows Down

The pace of sales for the Humble Indie Bundle #3 has slowed down dramatically. This collection of multi-platform, DRM-free games whereby Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X gamers can pay whatever they want did $250k USD sales in the first day and then quick did half a million dollars in sales, but since then the pace has slowed down greatly...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X