X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughing1
    replied
    ~1 Month Ago:
    Last edited by Laughing1; 15 December 2012, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jcgeny
    replied
    Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
    You rely on pseudo science to make your horrible argument and then wonder why someone has the audacity to laugh at you.
    i do not want to get too out-of-topic but on the few photos :
    do you see any wing of the plane ?
    same with bodies or bags , suitcases , luggages . why there was absolutely not any survivor ?
    more than that , this plane goes through a lot of walls and did not burned a lot at entrance point

Leave a comment:

• d2kx
    replied
    Originally posted by jcgeny View Post
    i have no troubles talking about 11/9/2001 and searching to know what really happened .
    i saw you write from germany , that should explain why you are not history fan .

for the rest , to all except yogi_berra , keep your tv on your head , you will look like him one day : 1 TV INSIDE
    I'll remember what you have said. That is, if I ever buy a TV.

Leave a comment:

• yogi_berra
    replied
    for the rest , to all except yogi_berra , keep your tv on your head , you will look like him one day : 1 TV INSIDE
    You rely on pseudo science to make your horrible argument and then wonder why someone has the audacity to laugh at you.

Leave a comment:

• jcgeny
    replied
    Originally posted by d2kx View Post
    Yeah you know things go wrong when people talk about 9/11 on page 7 of a Linux gaming thread.

However it isn't long at all now until the next Project Dampfnudel news...
    i have no troubles talking about 11/9/2001 and searching to know what really happened .
    i saw you write from germany , that should explain why you are not history fan .

Leave a comment:

• yogi_berra
    replied
    Originally posted by d2kx View Post
    Yeah you know things go wrong when people talk about 9/11 on page 7 of a Linux gaming thread.

Where were you expecting the thread to go? More bitching about Michael's Steam on linux stories? More quotes from Garry Newman? I find Nick Cage's 'shopped hair a fitting end.

Leave a comment:

• d2kx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• snuwoods
    replied
    this thread is derailing.

Leave a comment:

• yogi_berra
    replied
    lauching missile on the pentagon , can not be made without some government orders

that fact it was not a plane , makes sure the "benladen" 's one , was carrying back some terrorists that worked to made this day like that .
    Sure it was. Yep. Uh huh.

Leave a comment:

• pvtcupcakes
    replied
    Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
    They are sued for Libel not for printing false stories. It is not illegal to falsify news in the U.S., if retractions are printed it is because said organization doesn't want to lose readership and be known as an organization that just pulls stories out of its ass.
    It's practically impossible to win a libel case anyway. If some tabloid makes up a story saying that I'm a Martian, there's no way I could win a libel case because all they have to do is say they published the story for money. As long as they don't say they did it to harm my reputation, they can say whatever they want about me for any reason.

Money? Recognition? They can call me a Martian all they want legally. If their intent is to harm my reputation, then they can't. But it's pretty much impossible to prove the malicious intent, so you're better off not bothering with the lawsuit because you will lose.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X