Here's The Third Humble Indie Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remco View Post
    I'll wait until all games work on Linux. With the impending source release I'm sure it won't take long. The question is, will I be allowed to buy it when that time comes?
    There is no guarantee that there will be a source release. Granted, the chances are good it will happen, but there's no guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by mirv View Post
      There is no guarantee that there will be a source release. Granted, the chances are good it will happen, but there's no guarantee.
      I think he's talking specifically about jack claw which DOES NOT CURRENTLY RUN ON LINUX but comes with the source code. I guess we can't REALLY complain. I mean how many times have linux users said "just give us the source code and hell, we'll port it FOR you". Guess somebody finally took the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Remco View Post
        I'll wait until all games work on Linux. With the impending source release I'm sure it won't take long. The question is, will I be allowed to buy it when that time comes?
        Just think about it like there are only four games in the bundle. What does it matter that there is one that doesn't work for Linux? Is it going to detract from the value of the other four? Jeez. You pay what you want anyway; pay for four games instead of five.

Comment

Originally posted by KameZero View Post
          I think he's talking specifically about jack claw which DOES NOT CURRENTLY RUN ON LINUX but comes with the source code. I guess we can't REALLY complain. I mean how many times have linux users said "just give us the source code and hell, we'll port it FOR you". Guess somebody finally took the offer.
          Ah, ok, I stand corrected. Didn't see that part (or hear as it may be - no speakers at on this machine). Well, I'm certain that people will port it quickly in that case!

Comment

Originally posted by loonyphoenix View Post
            Just think about it like there are only four games in the bundle. What does it matter that there is one that doesn't work for Linux? Is it going to detract from the value of the other four? Jeez. You pay what you want anyway; pay for four games instead of five.
            I'll decide what I buy. I'm a pretty generous buyer of the previous bundle (missed the first one).

Comment

Just yesterday I was browsing the Humble Indie Bundle page regretting I missed the other 2.

Frankly I would buy the 1 and 2 bundles now, but this one doesn't convince me as much as the others.
              Anyway I think I will buy it regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by DeiF View Post
                Just yesterday I was browsing the Humble Indie Bundle page regretting I missed the other 2.

Frankly I would buy the 1 and 2 bundles now, but this one doesn't convince me as much as the others.
                Anyway I think I will buy it regardless.
                Only one I'll probably play very much is Trine. But Trine DOES look pretty awesome.

Also: bundle is now up and humblebundle.com! Go Go Go!

Comment

Originally posted by bananaoomarang View Post
                  Doesn't look quite as good as the other 2 IMHO
                  Do you get access to the previous bundles if you buy this one? Everyone knows? Sorry if it was already mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by mendieta View Post
                    Do you get access to the previous bundles if you buy this one? Everyone knows? Sorry if it was already mentioned
                    Hasn't been said anywhere that you do. I don't think they're going to make it so that you always get access to the previous bundles. Although it would be good for the people who missed out on the still only place to get Braid for Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by KameZero View Post
                      Although it would be good for the people who missed out on the still only place to get Braid for Linux.
                      EXACTLY. Spooky, you read my mind! Are you me? Am I going schizophrenic?

Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                      X