No announcement yet.

Unigine OilRush Game Is Coming To Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think those windows sales so far were because they didn't know, they were going to enable the multi-platform option, that a linux key will work on windows too.

very good move, now one doesn't have the dilemma to think on which OS one would be going to play it the most or which OS one would be using 6 months from now.

Comment

As Steam is multiplattform all games that have been bought show up when there is a port for it for the used OS. That means you pay for the game and not for a specific OS port. That's the best thing with Steam. But when you look at the Pre-Order site of OilRush: why do you only get the game for ONE plattform, that's absolutely stupid.

Comment

If Ungine's OilRush is going to be using Steam it must be because Steam's going to be officially ported to Linux. Kidding Lol.

Comment

Haha :P

Originally posted by Prescience500 View Post
          If Ungine's OilRush is going to be using Steam it must be because Steam's going to be officially ported to Linux. Kidding Lol.
          Lol I laughed at that xD

Comment

Most of the copies continue going to Linux users (1016 users) while there's been just 123 sales.
            That does not make any sense to me. 1016 users but only 123 sales?

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit55555 View Post
              That does not make any sense to me. 1016 users but only 123 sales?
              Of course he meant 123 windows sales!

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                Of course he meant 123 windows sales!
                Ohh.. I must have been to tired to see it.

Comment

Working...
                X