Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Linux programmer to hack on Wine

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place for this; if not then I'm sorry.

I'm looking for a Linux programmer, preferably with some knowledge of Wine, to make a game playable in Wine (first in Linux, them on the Mac). The game practically works, there's a couple of glitches with the controls.

I'm paying money. Please PM me or just respond to this thread.

Thanks.

Nobody? :-(

Comment

Thanks for your answer(s).

I know Crossover. It doesn't work either.

I'm looking to make a custom solution for a single game.

Are you a programmer?

Comment

Well, I really need a programmer for what I'm looking to do. But thanks for the offer :-)

Comment

have you considered making a native linux/Mc OS client for the game? I know that it's quite foolish to ask... I may look into the code and see what could be done, no promises though. I've no knowledge of wine coding!

Comment

Heh, I wish I could make a native client :-) unfortunately I can't. I suppose you are a programmer. I will appreciate it if you're willing to at least take a look at this. I _think_ it's going to be pretty simple. I'll PM you the details is you agree.

Comment

"if" you agree.

Evil 1 minute editing limit ;-)

Comment

sure, details as in NDA? i'll PM you my email so you can have some more discreet communication..

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
                  linux gaming support fails because of NDA...
                  You are so full of crap it's unreal.

To the OP have you looked into building your project against winelib?

Comment

well Qaridarium, you just made a fool of yourself, imo! Your comment was uninvited and idiotic! NDA has nothing to do with linux gaming support.

Comment

Working...
                    X